Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Going to Utah, AGAIN!

Went to Utah to see David's dad, he had hip replacement surgery. Visited with his family. Superbowl Sunday we went to Curt's house. Of course, the women all ended up downstairs playing "Rock Band" we were awesome. Tiffany and her little girl Rickie were there. That is alway nice. David and I were able to go to the open house of the Draper Temple. It was beautiful. We also saw the Day Break Temple from afar. You know you are in Utah when you see that many temples within a few miles of each other.
I was able to go to lunch with some friends from High School. We haven't seen each other since our last reunion, but when we got together it was like we hadn't been apart. I guess that is how it is when you have great friends. The snow was beautiful, only someone from Arizona would probaby say that right now. We love spending time with family. I only wish I could take my kids and grandkids with me every time I go. Oh well. Thanks to mom, dad, Rick, and Mel for letting us crash. We love you guys.




3 comments:

CMHill said...

great pics. maybe we'll catch you one of these times! we think of you guys often

Melanie said...

Wendy, you are so on the ball...I just picked up and did laundry...maybe I'll blog next week. So love when you come, can you come back tomorrow?

President & Sister Smith said...

It was so great to get together!!
Love ya -