Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving with family in Utah

Had such a great time with all the family. Beau and Bret were a joy to be around. Wished my married kids and grandkids were there. Visited David's parents, had lunch with my mom and Julie, went to movie with my dad and mom. All the guys went to the Jazz game. The Thanksgiving food was fantastic (thanks to Curt and Julie) one of the highlights would have to be watching David, Bret, Beau and Travis play Rockband. We missed Melanie and her family but knew they were having a blast and also Mark's family. Don't know where we would have put everybody but we sure would have tried. We love you all.

div>
<

3 comments:

Katie's Krazy Klan said...

Wish we could have been there, it looks like you all had a lot of fun. The food looks yummy and the set-up turned out cute. Glad you made it home safely. Good job on your very first slide show!

The Josh's said...

Yes, I cried at your slide show. How rude to make me do so. I loved the last picture though, your such a hot mama

Melanie said...

I sure wish I could be in two places at once. This is probably the first Thanksgiving we've been apart. Let's not make a habit of it. I miss you!