Saturday, June 13, 2009

My Trip To Washington DC With My Sister

Picked me up at the airport - Josh, Brandie and Isabel - went to Chipole's


Mel and her girls at Lance's house, Priceless


Went to a place called "Andy's" for lunch. Mel and Lance enjoy a chili, Kraut dog.


Can you believe we got Isabel to smile at the same time?


Messing around at the store


Favorite picture of Brandie and Isabel


Stopped at a gas station and had a Dunken doughnut. mmmmm Good!


In the car heading to Lance's house in North Carolina. Brandie is driving


Potomac River and Memorial Bridge

>
Lincoln Monument


Melanie, Brandie and Isabel in front of the Washington Monument


Josh and Isabel at Johnny Rockets


Got home and a dozen roses were waiting for me.


2 comments:

Katie's Krazy Klan said...

Looks like a fun trip. One of these days I'll have to go with you back east and see all of those fun monuments and sites. It would be a lot of fun if we could all arrange to be there...mel, you, me...all at the same time! Someday huh?

Julie P. said...

So glad you had fun. DC is one of my favorite trips. Maybe oneday I will be invited to join the party:)