Friday, January 9, 2009

New Years Eve and play "The Lion King"

New Years Eve was great! David and I along with Dan, Katie and girls, my parents and my sister and her husband went to Babbo's for dinner then back to our house. We played cards until midnight then rang in the new year with some Martinelli. We put three of our New Year's Resolutions down on paper and had to guess who's they were. It was pretty funny when my dad (Papa) said he wanted to run a ten yard dash and grow thick, dark hair. We have eaten until we've all gained weight and played with kids and seen alot of movies. My gift to my parents were tickets to the "Lion King" It was awesome. Rick and Mel were able to get tickets last minute way up in the balcony section but worth it according to them. I loved having them all here. We had so much fun. Enjoy the pictures.

No comments: